Sunday, December 23, 2007

On the Run..!

Be it anything, It has to grow!

Sometimes I sit and wonder, does anyone read my blog after all, is there any difference between ‘My diary’ and this blog. And pop comes the answer, this blog means commitment to me, of having to let others know, what I have learnt all this while. Well I am not altruist, in fact before I plunge into something, I think about the ROI, so here my ROI is in abstract terms, yet is treasured by me, in not-so-absolute terms.

I keep reading about wonderful men and women, and tend to question myself, what it takes to get there, ‘education’ being the basic, but I firmly believe more than that it takes a vision to get there, for education is just a means of pursuing that vision.
Infact I was reading about Amrit Singh yesterday, the P’s daughter. Now that is one thing, had she performed so well in India, we would move raised brows over her mettle, For ‘they” say about India, if your dad is remotest-tly connected to politics, he would get you There .But having proven your mettle abroad, is another thing. Hats off to you lady!

I somehow believe God tried to do justice, so he made us all different, filled with extreme talent, passion and qualities, only that we as humans still need to polish it. But more importantly and sadly, we do not know our selves so well, and that is precisely why we try to discover ourselves around every where but within.
The bottom line, the more self aware one is, more are the chances of him expanding his knowledge base, and most of all using this knowledge base, to plot it to the Johari Window, and find that one thing in life which will drive him for the rest of life.

Your brain, has to expand, ultimately it will reach the ‘big bang’ when you will realize you understand the things around better.

Look at it this way; to be where you are now, you have to keep running. Run...

Stay hungry, Stay Foolish…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whose daughter is amrit singh??

the post is very abstract.Think u must have written it sometime when u were deeply introspecting into yourself :-)

one correction:

Well I am not altruist,
==> Well I am not an altruist,
or
==> Well I am not altruistic,